-->

instagram schedule via Creator Studio not working


Advertisemen


instagram schedule via Creator Studio not working
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi, the company I work for has both facebook and instagram page (they're linked of course) so when I schedule a post for Facebook, everything is ok, but this seems to not work anyway for Instagram. It's not the same post I'm talking about, I post different things on the channels, but I mean, it lets me create the post and schedule, but then nothing is published. Am I missing something or I should just report this? And where?

Thank you for your time

submitted by /u/cirogaetano
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 30, 2019 at 10:15AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger