-->

INSTAGRAM BOT TAGGED? SAFE OR NOT?


Advertisemen


INSTAGRAM BOT TAGGED? SAFE OR NOT?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So, I was recently tagged by a fake/scam/bot account that had the post stating in the picture "Get VBUCKS NOW ; CLICK ON THE PHOTO ->LINK HERE<-" (there was no link in the caption)

so i was wondering as there was no link in the caption and the only thing that said about the word link was on the actual photo, would just me clicking on the photo infect my account??

and if it does infect my account what are things i can do to protect my account?

Also how do i remove my tag from the fake account?

submitted by /u/OneConcernMan
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 11, 2019 at 04:40AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger