-->

[IG] Story alignment tool not working for one account - has anyone else experienced this?


Advertisemen


[IG] Story alignment tool not working for one account - has anyone else experienced this?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Minor problem that's driving me up the wall and I feel like I've looked everywhere with no luck:

I run three separate IG accounts. For some reason that I cannot find any workaround to, the main account I run doesn't seem able to display the blue margin and center alignment lines that you normally see in stories.

Both of the other two accounts work absolutely fine, and this is the same across different devices, so it seems to be the account that's the problem?

It's not the absolute end of the world, but the margins are something I rely on in my other accounts to ensure everything falls within the safe zone. More than anything though, the fact I can't see any reason why it's happening nor find any troubleshooting about it is ridiculously frustrating.

Has anyone else come across this, and even better, found a solution to it?

submitted by /u/DraconianBob
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 12, 2019 at 11:32PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger