-->

Facebook Saved Audience


Advertisemen


Facebook Saved Audience
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey guys, I'm new to this sub so I don't know if this is the right place to post it. I've created a Saved audience from 2 Custom Audiences, one with video views and one with Content views on my website. My question is: will this saved audience work with BOTH the ppl that viewed my website AND those that have seen my video or will it work with the ones that visited my website OR viewed my video? Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/SanBaro20
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 14, 2019 at 06:19AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger