-->

Facebook Ad Manager nightmare.


Advertisemen


Facebook Ad Manager nightmare.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Anyone up for yet another Kafka style Facebook nightmare? So I was running ads for a company I was working for last year. I left the company in November and so they revoked my Admin access to the company. I realized a few days ago that I still have the CC that I was using on file on my FB account. (I never log in cause fuck Facebook) So I remove it because, you know, it’s not my CC. A week later I get a bill for $200 for an ad for that company. It get’s better. The company is out of business two months ago and the owner has moved out of country.

It appears his CC has been getting charged for months by FB, through my account, which doesn’t have admin access to the company’s ad manager, for a company that’s out of business and THERE IS NO WAY TO DIRECTLY CONTACT FB. I submitted a help desk issue and immediately got an auto response rejecting my issue.

Zuckerberg represents a nightmare dystopia just on the horizon. God help us all.

submitted by /u/thesnivelinggoat
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
July 01, 2019 at 01:42PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger