-->

Where is the FaceBook face upload requirement outrage?


Advertisemen


Where is the FaceBook face upload requirement outrage?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Facebook is not allowing me to activate a new account I recently setup without me uploading a clear photo of myself.

They claim the photo is to make sure it is me and that they will delete the photo. I don't trust FB with anything it says and do not want to upload any pictures to it. Even more creepy is how would they know it is me?!

They won't even let me access their community forum where I can post this type of message until I comply and upload a photo!

Looking through google I don't see recent posts on this subject like I would expect.

Why is there not more outrage over this or at least discussions or blog posts? My conspiracy tendencies tell me such articles and discussions are being suppressed by Google.

This is the text of the firewall page that won't allow me access:

Upload A Photo Of Yourself

To get back on Facebook, upload a photo that clearly shows your face. Make sure the photo is well-lit and isn't blurry. Don't include other people in the shot.
We use this photo to help us check that this account belongs to you. We'll delete the photo once we've done this, and it will never appear on your profile.

submitted by /u/Chiliyago
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 17, 2019 at 05:42PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger