-->

My Twitter account is suspended, I’m trying to create a new account but I get error and eventually get suspended. How to RESOLVE this. Help


Advertisemen


My Twitter account is suspended, I’m trying to create a new account but I get error and eventually get suspended. How to RESOLVE this. Help
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I couldn’t use my own phone number to create my twitter account because my previous account with my phone number is suspended. Even then, I tried creating a new email address to create my twitter account, but I get suspended as soon as I create a new one. I tried this 4 times. Help?

submitted by /u/TurkicWarrior
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 16, 2019 at 01:39PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger