-->

Facebook Group Idea for Local Service Business. Looking for Advice on Idea.


Advertisemen


Facebook Group Idea for Local Service Business. Looking for Advice on Idea.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello there,

I own a junk removal company and I had an idea to get my business name out there/brand my business. I've seen a lot of buy, sell, trade Facebook groups out there that other businesses/realtors sponsor for this same reason. I was wanting to create a group like one of these but have it for people who are wanting to give away/receive items for free. Like a freecycle/upcycling/reusing/giving away items to others page.

I openly understand that all of our potential customers have the opportunity to give their items away instead of using our services. Because of this, I figured I would create a community where people can easily do this while promoting my business as a secondary option, if needed. My goal of this would increase local connections and branding.

  1. Could this be a good idea based off any of your experiences with Facebook Groups? If so, would it be worth the time an energy that it takes to grow/moderate a group such as this?
  2. Are you able to delegate the tasks that would be needed to grow/moderate a page? If so, would a moderator charge for this or do some people moderate these local groups for free/fun?
  3. Would there be any risk involved with running a page like this?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/slapie5
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 14, 2019 at 08:11PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger