-->

Snapchat recommended friends question


Advertisemen


Snapchat recommended friends question
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I just made a Snapchat account and I see a lot of recommended friends, now my question is, how does the app find those to recommend, I have no other social media linked, Contacts are not connected also, and some of the recommended ones i have only on instagram, and some are people i used to have saved in contacts but not anymore for like at least a year, anyone knows the answer?

submitted by /u/dzongi
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 09, 2019 at 06:28PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger