Advertisemen
I don’t like what we have become.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I hate that I got an iPod at the age of 9. I hate that I got social media shortly after. I hate that I’ve been programmed this way now. I hate that this is how we operate. I hate how I have to be dependent on it because if I’m not then I’ll be missing out. I hate that when you don’t reply to me within a day then I get sad and worried. There is no real reason to be on social media everyday. It’s not that bizarre to not text back within a certain amount of time. It’s not necessary to post pictures of yourself all the time. I hate everyone has a double life. I hate that we all post photos of ourselves posing like models constantly. I hate the image we all try to project. I hate how I feel obliged to check Snapchat at least once a day. I hate feeling like I need to check my phone. I hate the anxiety of waiting for replies. I hate getting distracted by phones. I hate losing concentration. I hate being unproductive because of social media. I hate procrastinating because of social media. I’ve deleted the Instagram app now. I want to delete Snapchat. But I can’t. I hate that people have to film everything now. I hate that you can’t enjoy something in the moment without a phone camera. I hate blocked views from people recording entire concerts on their phones. I hate having to pretend I like taking fuck loads of photos with the girls before any event or going out. I hate it.
[link] [comments]
http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 27, 2019 at 01:55AM