Advertisemen
Analytics To Manage A Single Instagram Account Are...Kinda Garbage!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
The last month I've been trying to find the best analytics tool to help me manage my instagram account. Just one. I don't need a scheduler, that takes two seconds. I only wanted analytics and I'm finding for the value, there hasn't been one that was worth the money. The free options give you about the same to a bit less information than Instagram Insights which is lacking. The paid options Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout, I've tried their trials and they really only boast the ability to schedule. It seems Facebook really crippled them with their API restrictions so I can't get the most valuable data I need, a) How many people came to my page via the hashtags I used, b) Hourly followers by country, c) Unfollowers by day, d) Whose saved my posts, e) Whose shared my posts, d) My profiles mentions on other instagrams, e) Followers, likes and comments viewable by hour of the day, date changeable.
Those don't seem like ridiculously in-depth analytics and yet I didn't find one package that could do all that for their starter price. Anyone suggest anything?
[link] [comments]
http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 26, 2019 at 10:30PM