-->

Why does Expected Reach change when I change accounts?


Advertisemen


Why does Expected Reach change when I change accounts?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So my boss came to me last week with a weird discovery. For the time being we boost some posts (I know it's bad but he likes the ease of it and wants engagement).

Anyway we discovered for example if we use the Company's Payment Account to boost for $10, we get 340-2,100 Estimated People Reached.

If we use my personal Payment Account to boost the post on the page for $10, we get 2000-8,100 Estimated People Reached.

What's going on? Has the company account been throttled?

I've also checked our Instagram and it seems like the reach has been throttled significantly e.g. $55 boost will get 700-810 people (when before it was around 3-4k)

submitted by /u/jubileo5
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 26, 2019 at 05:32AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger