-->

Why are people from India so much more likely to like and follow on social media?


Advertisemen


Why are people from India so much more likely to like and follow on social media?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I manage a few social media accounts on various topics.

Across all of them, I have noticed that regardless of the topic, I get an unusually high proportion of likes and follows from people from countries such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan. None of this comes from paid ads. It's all organic.

For example, I have an Instagram account with posts written in Spanish, aimed at Spanish speakers who are learning English. Even on this account I have a surprisingly high number of followers from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc. Why is this? It makes no sense.

Not only that, it's annoying. I run that account in order to promote and sell my company's language learning products. I know that these followers from South Asia never buy them and I don't want my follower count artificially inflated by people who aren't my target audience.

Please explain the thinking behind this behaviour so I can try and change the profile of my followers.

submitted by /u/de_cachondeo
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 25, 2019 at 05:16PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger