Advertisemen
Unresponsive client
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Let me preface this by saying that I that I'm going through a difficult time so I don't feel like I'm operating at my full capacity. As a result my anxiety is through the roof so I could use some insight.
I've been managing my client's (a small recently opened retail store) online presence for a couple of months. I handle their Facebook accounts, Bing Places, and GMB. They chose to hire a family member (let's call her Sara, have not met her as I work remotely) to manage their Instagram account, which to me, seems counter-intuitive for brand consistency.
Anyway, I consistently feel left out of the loop as I see posts on the IG account about important happenings that I think should be on their other social accounts as well. Things like events, promotions, pictures from the store, etc. Recently I took a screenshot of a post on IG about upcoming store events and messaged the owners saying something along the lines of: "I saw you have these events coming up which is really exciting! Is this something you want posted on your Facebook page as well?" They replied that yes, they would like that info on their page. Since then I check in weekly asking if there are any events/promotions/happenings they would like to see on their Facebook pages, Bing & GMB.
I guess this wasn't direct enough because I continue to see the same types of posts on the IG account. I want to say to them "In the interest of brand consistency can you please keep me in the loop about events and pictures from the store?" But I keep overthinking and worry this will come across as bitchy/needy/rude. Is this the right approach?
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 25, 2019 at 04:30PM