-->

Twitter post displaying video link one day, suddenly gone the next?


Advertisemen


Twitter post displaying video link one day, suddenly gone the next?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I had to post a video to a company Twitter page (using Sharpspring - i dont know if it matters).

When I initially submitted the post, I went to the company Twitter page to verify that it posted correctly, and everything looked fine.

Fast forward a couple days - I have to post another video for the same company, and I follow the same procedure. When I go to check the post, I notice that NEITHER post is displaying the video link. Not even a broken link - the link is just gone.

Am I losing it? Why could this have happened??? How do I keep it from happening again?

submitted by /u/last_trillium
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 29, 2019 at 03:09PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger