Advertisemen
Taking down an instagram account
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hi, when I was in middle school I made an Instagram account under a throwaway email that I don’t know and honestly don’t have access to. On top of me having a very unique name, my public bio lists personal information of me such as where I live and where I went to school which narrows it down to be very clearly me.
Is there any way I can delete this account or hide it? I don’t use Instagram by choice but future employers will search my name and find things I’ve said that are immature (as middle schoolers tend to be) and at times hateful. I haven’t used the account in many years now but it is still up. If I can provide ID scans, and other proof that it really is me, can Instagram delete my account? If so, how do I contact the appropriate department? If not, can the account be taken down by some kind of report spamming scheme? Does anyone have experience with this?
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 25, 2019 at 10:59AM