-->

Instagram analytics tool for 100+ profiles?


Advertisemen


Instagram analytics tool for 100+ profiles?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello everyone, I tried to google but nothing really interesting showed up. My problem is that for one of our clients we’re supposed to evaluate activity of their "micro influencers" - technically they’re customer-facing contractors of the company who voluntarily agreed to help spreading the word about the company (not really important, I’m just mentioning this so that is clear that this is not about spying on employees). Is there a tool that would allow us to track, compare and evaluate 100-200 Instagram profiles on a monthly basis (we don’t need real time)? Everything I found is either limited in terms of the number of profiles or really expensive. I only need simple metrics, so maybe there is some other way to scrape some simple data? Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

submitted by /u/Mrjohny9
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 25, 2019 at 09:00AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger