Advertisemen
I need information on how to quickly get in contact with Instagram and twitter for a verified badge (information in post)
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hey guys!
So I have accepted a position at a company and it will definitely make online news whenever it is announced very soon (within the week).
I need to directly contact Twitter and Instagram to verify my accounts, before this announcement is made public so that people are certain it’s legitimately me when they search online.
Only issue is, at this very moment, I have a tiny twitter and Instagram following. That makes this process a little difficult for me since both sites use auto verification methods.
I am trying to find out a way to get in direct contact with someone from Instagram and Twitter who can work with me on helping me get my badges soon, and also allowing me a way around the auto verification forms since I am unable to tell them the backstory, along with my current small followers base.
Thanks for any information!
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 28, 2019 at 09:14PM