-->

Writing a Proposal for Paid Ads


Advertisemen


Writing a Proposal for Paid Ads
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I currently work for a company who does not pay for social media advertising. We have done pretty well organically, but I think it’s time to step up to the next level. At this time, it seems as if my supervisor is warming up to the idea of paying for advertising. How could I go about writing a proposal for a budget?

I’d like to put in some sort of projection or expectation as to what we can gain numerically. Is there a way to calculate this? If not, how would I go around it?

How do I put a dollar value to this projection?

I have the reasons for why we should do it, how it incorporates the vision of the company and a non numerical strategy, but I have nothing to show for possible outcome. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Rhosenberg
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 14, 2019 at 11:55PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger