-->

Social networks aren’t social at all


Advertisemen


Social networks aren’t social at all
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Why does it seem like, in modern day society’s social networks, that no one ever gives a fuck about anyone else and their beliefs? Social networks were created to be social, and yet, I guarantee, not one percent is willing to be social. There is no single social network that I will not receive hate from for sharing my opinion.

To me, the greatest part about being human is having your own experience- because no one else will live the life that you did, despite there being over 7 billion individuals. Your own brother could live the same routine, be raised under the same house, and still have a different life. It’s fascinating, honestly. These experiences will then shape your beliefs consciously or subconsciously, and sharing those experiences and beliefs with other individuals feels like one of the greatest things ever.

However, if I go on social media right now, and I see a post I disagree with, and I be as civil as I can with my disagreement, while respecting their belief as well, there is no way that someone else will not loathe me for it. They won’t know me, they won’t knot my life, they won know the things I’ve lived through and what makes me who I am, but they will hate me for disagreeing- I guarantee it. Social media has simply become a network where people can hide behind an invisible wall and spread toxicity and hate. The only thing great about social media is what it was made for- and that’s rarely the case at all. Why is it impossibly-difficult to just see that someone else has a different opinion? Why is is it equally difficult to try to understand their experiences? How do you all feel about social media and the way that hate spreads around it? Do you all share similar views and experienced? Or have you never received such a pathetic backlash of people who can’t try to simply understand that someone else has a different opinion, and the attack you for having that opinion?

submitted by /u/CaptainCayden2077
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 10, 2019 at 04:05PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger