-->

SnapChat: Recommends Me People From 5 Years Ago?


Advertisemen


SnapChat: Recommends Me People From 5 Years Ago?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I haven't had snapchat ever since I broke up with my significant other. Yesterday, I created snapchat again, and my cellphone had absolutely NO trace of my friends, nor any of our shared friends either.

HOWEVER, in my recommended people to add, my ex still came up. How is this even normal? Does snapchat have an internal databank of every single person I've ever talked to from my cellphone?

Honestly, this freaked me the fuck out. Deleted that nasty app again. But please, can anyone tell me how the hell Snapchat got such sensitive information from me (that normally should NOT be available to it at all!!)

submitted by /u/Iscera
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 15, 2019 at 09:50PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger