-->

How fake is Instagram?


Advertisemen


How fake is Instagram?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm looking to get into it since all my friends have been trying to get me to open one since forever, but I don't really know what most people do. Here's the thing. I can get some killer pics of myself with the right lighting, right clothes, right angle, etc... But that's not how real life works. I definitely wouldn't look like that 90% of the time and I feel I'd be kind of lying. I'm not a social media guy at all but I'd like to start getting into it since I'm joining college in a few months and I kind of wanted to start everything over.

So, is it considered funny or disappointing if you look good in Instagram and pretty average irl? What do people even use it for most of the time? Is it like some sort of personal album that's also public? Someone explain ._.

submitted by /u/_Jerov_
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 17, 2019 at 02:05AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger