-->

How do I change my profile picture from my photos without losing any likes?


Advertisemen


How do I change my profile picture from my photos without losing any likes?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I wanna change my profile picture from my photos from other albums, but when I change, all the likes and the comments were gone. I dont wanna lose any likes or comments of my previous picture, some of the comments are funny. Please help me, any way to change my profile picture without losing any likes or comments in the new FB system ?

submitted by /u/SebastianPatel
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 10, 2019 at 08:17PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger