-->

Facebook keeps adding buttons like Shop Now or Send Message to my posts, even though I triple check that they are NOT selected! I can't even edit them out. This is affecting my business.


Advertisemen


Facebook keeps adding buttons like Shop Now or Send Message to my posts, even though I triple check that they are NOT selected! I can't even edit them out. This is affecting my business.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I do social media for some clients and I'm pulling my hair out – these buttons keep getting added even after I go through the hoops of selecting then unselecting them (in vain attempt to make sure it's absolutely unchecked).

Am I the only one? What am I doing wrong? How to make SURE this doesn't happen again? As far as I can tell this is not an error on my side.

submitted by /u/WoodenTruth
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 10, 2019 at 11:28AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger