-->

Application/method for managing library of social media marketing material?


Advertisemen


Application/method for managing library of social media marketing material?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey guys! As I'm delving more and more into social media marketing, I'm realizing how huge content management is. Between photos, written posts, quote pictures, etc., it seems that to keep up with it all, it's best to do a combination of sharing new material, as well as throwbacks to sufficiently-old material, on off-days when nothing new is happening.

Now I technically have access to everything I've ever posted, but it's not necessarily all that organized or easy to get to. A good amount of it, I've tried to keep in folders on my computer/Google drive. I can also go into my posting history on social media, and painstakingly dig through it that way. But I'm realizing more and more, that there's a specific application that would make my life so much easier, and I want to know whether or not it exists.

Ideally, I'd love to have an application where I can just dump all of my content - pictures, text, videos, etc. - and see it all in one place. And where I could post to multiple social networks from that interface, and have it save all of my successive posts in that database as well. I'd want to tag all of my content by topic/theme, and likewise be able to see how long ago each item was posted in the past.

So for example: At the beginning of the week, I'm scheduling out the week's posts. For Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I have new content that I'm scheduling to go out. For Tuesday and Thursday, I just want to share some old material. Tuesday's post will be something about computers, and Thursday's post will be something about travel. I'd like to pop into my application, click the "Computers" tag, and see a filtered view of all my computer posts, sorted in order of how recently they were posted. Then I can grab one of the oldest ones, and schedule them in. I can do the same for Thursday's post.

At the moment, to find something older to share, I just have to go by memory as I'm scrolling through a folder on my computer. If I find something that I think hasn't been shared in a while, I then have to scroll all the way through my Facebook post history to cross-reference its post date.

I'm 99% sure that this isn't the most efficient method to be doing this, and I'm sure it's mostly an error on my own end - a deficiency in my method. SO: can anyone tell me if there's either an application that can handle this sort of thing, or a better method I can implement on my end, to help me keep track of all my content?

submitted by /u/badsalad
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 15, 2019 at 11:11PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger