-->

Please help!


Advertisemen


Please help!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

How can I get my taken twitter/insta handle?

I’ve previously sent this and they won’t let me have it:

If possible, I'd like to claim the username @danielramm that's taken but seems to be an inactive account. Would this be possible? My argument for claiming this username for my own use is that:

1) I am the owner and active user of the danielramm.com website. 2) My danielramm.com site is linked to my current Instagram account 3) I'm an active user of Pinterest @danielrammreal and have been since 2015 4) danielramm seems to be completely inactive. I've checked this @danielramm user repeatedly for the past year and have seen 0 change in follows, 0 uploads since July 2013 and 0 growth in users that follow: @danielramm (Aside from myself who attempted to contact the user).

Because @danielramm seems completely inactive, I was hoping to use this username myself, so I can avoid have "Real" in my Pinterest username. I serve as a Music Producer and DJ as well as a marketing enthusiast and feel it would look a lot more professional and enticing if my branding was on point. Head over to my website: danielramm.com for more evidence on this. Being able to secure a parallel Pinterest username without the "real" would really allow me to have a cleaner, more consistent profile on Pinterest.

I've attached my passport to prove my identity. I'd be happy to provide you with any additional information you require to support the possibility of me claiming the @danielramm username. Just let me know,

Thank you for considering my request, and I hope you'll be willing to let me take over this username. Merry Christmas!

-Daniel Ramm

Attachment(s)

submitted by /u/TotalStoic
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
December 23, 2018 at 09:03PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger