-->

How to update Google MyBusiness Repeated Events


Advertisemen


How to update Google MyBusiness Repeated Events
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Heyla all,

Anyone in the collective hive mind know how to update and add repeated events in MyBusiness? I did it once through Google+ and now that option has vanished. I have a bunch of events and can't figure out how to edit them or add new ones. I can add individual things, but that's not so helpful for weekly repeats.

submitted by /u/BlackSheepPub
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 12, 2018 at 03:36AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger