-->

Animation/ Video Softwares to use to make social posts & ads standout ?


Advertisemen


Animation/ Video Softwares to use to make social posts & ads standout ?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

What are "must have" softwares to create animated/video social content - posts and ads?

Currently I am using Photoshop & Canva for Gifs and Pictures but I want to go down the route of animation/video.

Adobe Animate and After Effects are the ones I am eyeing up but is animate worth it or should I just stick to after effects?

Or are there any other programmes that do the same or more?

submitted by /u/_NicoRe_
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 12, 2018 at 10:19AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger