Advertisemen
Need help troubleshooting facebook issue ($20 bounty?)
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I have a new business facebook page. I just tried to post a status update with 10 pictures. The status update was long and tagged other pages. After I clicked submit, the pictures posted to my page but the status update did not. For the last two hours I have tried multiple different ways to make my post go through -- sharing it as an album, posting it from my phone, combining all the images into a single collage on Canva and then sharing that picture. None of my posts have gone through. When I try to post from my phone, it says I cannot post because "[t]hese photos were already posted." It continues to give this message even after I have removed all of the photos.
I need help. I am willing to pay for someone to help me troubleshoot this and solve this problem. (If anything in this post is not permitted by this sub, please let me know and I will edit my post.)
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 06, 2018 at 09:44PM