-->

How to use LinkedIn to export a contact database?


Advertisemen


How to use LinkedIn to export a contact database?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey!

So I have an assignment for college which involves working on a social media campaign of 10 days for a client. Our client is a commercial photographer, he works in hotel, corporate and food photography.

Now personally I think the best way to market his work would be on LinkedIn as it is B2B and he said most of the people that get in touch are sales and marketing managers at hotels and hotel chains.

However, as part of the assignment, we have to focus on Facebook Ads and Google Ads and can't use LinkedIn.

I was wondering, is there any way to export a search list from LinkedIn (for the purpose of figuring out the lists demographics etc)? Because without that I'm very confused as to where to start with narrowing down an audience on Facebook. Not a lot of people would put their job on Facebook so that wouldn't really be the best. I need other demographics I guess to narrow down the search.

Any advice??

submitted by /u/worrxrrx
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 12, 2018 at 08:17PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger