-->

Easy way to follow all the accounts another is currently following on Twitter


Advertisemen


Easy way to follow all the accounts another is currently following on Twitter
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have two twitter accounts, account A is following many different accounts, and account B is following 0. I want account B to be following the same accounts that A is currently following. Does anyone know of a webapp or script that will do this for me? I really do not want to waste time clicking follow over and over.

Also, if anyone knows of any other good places to ask this question, please let me know.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/shvffle
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 14, 2018 at 05:28PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger