-->

Switching to a new website - Will I lose pixel data?


Advertisemen


Switching to a new website - Will I lose pixel data?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The company I work for is switching to a new website, so the domain and everything is staying the same. The URL structure may change a little bit it's pretty much just a new design on a new platform.

We use a lot of retargeting via Facebook ads, will I lose my Facebook pixel data or will it start to pick the new website up and combine that with old website data until the 180 days has passed and then it will all be new website data?

If anyone could give me a bit of insight on this it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/MrJamesMcmanus
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 11, 2018 at 01:07PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger