-->

Linking Business Instagram to Business Facebook - A Clusterf**k


Advertisemen


Linking Business Instagram to Business Facebook - A Clusterf**k
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am a social media manager for several companies. A new client of mine had an existing instagram account (never used) and facebook account (barely used), but they have lost access to their instagram account (set up by a former employee): they have no password for it, and the former employee typed her email address in wrong (the domain part is incorrect), so they have no way to reset the password or access the account. I tried a million different help avenues and none of them worked. Their Instagram was linked to their Facebook, which I thought might help, but that didn't get me anywhere either.

So! I set up a new Instagram account for them. Through their Facebook page, I unlinked the old Instagram account, and linked the new one. Then I went back to the Instagram app to convert it into a business account. Sounds easy, right? WRONG. When I tried to link the new Instagram to their Facebook page, I got bounced, saying it was already linked to [old Instagram account]. But I unlinked them in Facebook! What the fuck.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can permanently unlink the old Instagram account from the Facebook page? I really need to link the new account to it, particularly because I use third party tools for posting and they always have to authenticate Instagram through Facebook. No link, no authentication, no third party tool for me, and I'm stuck posting by phone all the time.

Help!

submitted by /u/bluesky557
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 05, 2018 at 04:38PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger