-->

I Deauthorized Facebook/ Twitter integration and My Facebook Posts Keep Sharing to Twitter!


Advertisemen


I Deauthorized Facebook/ Twitter integration and My Facebook Posts Keep Sharing to Twitter!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am at my wit's end here and couldn't find any other info about this elsewhere on the sub.

I manage 7 brands which all have their own Facebook and Twitter accounts. I craft messaging individually for each platform, so I have no need for my facebook posts to automatically be tweeted out; that message is already being sent out on Twitter. I use Sprout to schedule almost all of my posts.

I have double and triple checked that Facebook is deauthorized in my Twitter settings, and some of the brand's don't even have the Facebook app listed in the "app" section of the corresponding Twitter account, and for some unknown reason a lot of my FB posts get automatically tweeted in that crappy automatic format! It's so bizarre, and it's usually not ALL Facebook posts, just some, randomly. Sometimes they get tweeted more than once, right after each other.

It's so freakin weird and it's super annoying and causes my Twitter timelines to look shitty. Does anyone have any experience with this or tips I can try? Tweets don't automatically post to FB, just the other way around, so it makes me think it's all in the Twitter settings.

submitted by /u/rowurboat
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 05, 2018 at 05:49PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger