-->

How do I reset Linkedin's People You May Know?


Advertisemen


How do I reset Linkedin's People You May Know?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I use Linkedin's suggestions mainly to tell what jobs my friends have (recent college grad, people are getting new jobs and it's exciting to see where everyone ends up.) I used to get lots of suggestions for people I know, which I really liked, but I didn't take any action on the site with any of them: didn't connect, but also didn't click the X to have them not be shown again.

However, now Linkedin is primarily showing me people that I have never heard of before, and so the suggestions are much less useful for me. I'd like to "reset" the suggestions feature so that it shows me people that I actually know once again. A Google search has been less than useful, and I am fully aware that Linkedin is just not a great site overall. Anyone have any advice to offer?

submitted by /u/Nizzo
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 11, 2018 at 05:39AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger