-->

Has anyone been successful with their Instagram verification request?


Advertisemen


Has anyone been successful with their Instagram verification request?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I applied to be verified on Instagram just over a week ago but have still not heard anything. My notifications tab is very busy, receiving +30 new notifications every second whenever i put a new post on, so I'm very unlikely to see Instagrams response in my feed. I may have possibly been denied already and just missed it. My Instagram account has 570k followers and I'm verified on Facebook (1.5m) and Twitter (300k) already, so wasn't sure if that would work in my favour.

Finding information on this process is quite difficult so I'm just reaching out to see if anyone has been successful or not, or has any more info at all.

submitted by /u/FormerIndication
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 05, 2018 at 06:48PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger