-->

Gray arrow next to name on Snapchat?


Advertisemen


Gray arrow next to name on Snapchat?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I was friends with someone on Snapchat and randomly that popped up, I'm pretty sure it means they've removed you as a friend but I'm not too sure why?

After this person removed me the smirky emoji popped up too, why would it pop up after this person removed me?

(smirky means I was one of their best friends but I wasn't one of theirs, even though I felt I sent lots more snaps and this person was at the top of my most sent snaps)

submitted by /u/TheAwayGamer
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 05, 2018 at 10:30PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger