-->

My Facebook account keeps locking


Advertisemen


My Facebook account keeps locking
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I'm a digital marketing coordinator for a medium-sized company, where I'm an Admin for a little over 30 Facebook pages. I started this position about a couple of months ago, but I've been locked out of my Facebook account three times since starting, the last two being in the last couple of weeks. The only app I'm using is Hootsuite, but that would be the only "suspicious" app. Is there anything I can do to stop my account from locking?

submitted by /u/KillerSpork
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
June 05, 2018 at 06:39PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger