-->

I'm a lazy, not-full-time photographer who finds Social Media a chore. Do I need it?


Advertisemen


I'm a lazy, not-full-time photographer who finds Social Media a chore. Do I need it?
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi all, I come with a problem of sorts.

I'm a photographer in my spare time... when I can be bothered to do it and when something is interesting is happening. I have a day job that is not photography.

I find social media to be a chore.

The constant fight for engagement / recognition / to build a brand coupled with the near-instant stagnation of not posting content on a frequent basis... meaning that my Facebook page hasn't seen action for ages and I rarely use Instagram how I'd like to to...

...it leaves me thinking if it's all more trouble than it's worth.

I'm not going to compete with the people with 250K followers or the ones who treat it like a business (because in fairness for them it sometimes IS).

I appreciate I might be preaching to / asking the wrong audience here too, but do I really need so much social media?

I'm thinking quite strongly of deleting my Facebook business page, scaling back my Instagram to something more personal and just not trying to compete in the race that is Social Media.

It's exhausting and I am not a full time content creator.

Am I "wrong" to give up the fight here?

submitted by /u/Fineus
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 05, 2018 at 10:57AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger