-->

Not appearing in Facebook search


Advertisemen


Not appearing in Facebook search
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

About a week ago I deactivated my Facebook account, then reactivated it a few days ago.

Now today I've had a couple of friends telling me that I'm not showing up in search, and while I'm appearing in certain friends lists, when they type my name in those certain friends lists my name doesn't come up. My name was searchable as soon as my profile was reactivated, but a couple of days later and it's not there.

I know you used to actually be able to hide yourself from Facebook search, or at least make your name only searchable to friends, but as far as I'm aware you can only now hide your profile from search engines.

Anyone else ever have this? Is it just a glitch?

submitted by /u/thisishardcore_
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 09, 2018 at 12:06AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger