-->

[Question] What are your preferred Instagram followers growth tactics


Advertisemen


[Question] What are your preferred Instagram followers growth tactics
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I am currently generating studio-grade funny and cute pet photos; and making a post to two daily; I receive lots of likes but I’m struggling to increase my followings.

What are some methods that helped you and you found useful?

What I’m trying: • weekly draw for a free pet photo (The only way people can have their pets photographed by me) - its working but people will unfollow once draw is over. • Advertisements - gets me huge amounts of likes but not that many followers (10-20 followers a day). • Posting on reddit: redditors are highly sensitive to any promotional content. • GuruShots: my photos does average but no followers • FB promote page: got 100 likes for $3, still experimenting on that. • Buying followers: Hell no, I do care about my following quality. • Twitter: Did not give it a try but I should! • Placing more stories: trying this atm • asking followers for advise: silence

What about you?

submitted by /u/YZHSQA
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
November 07, 2019 at 02:43PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger