-->

Looking for recommendations for hashtag apps


Advertisemen


Looking for recommendations for hashtag apps
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm seeking recommendations for apps that make it easy to paste a bunch of hashtags into an Instagram post. What I'd like to do is create different "templates" populated with lists of hashtags. For example, one template could be named "Dogs" and it would contain hashtags like #puppies, #dog, #doglover etc. Then while composing a post, I'd like to just tap on a template and have all the pre-selected hashtags get inserted into the post. This would save me a huge amount of time every week. I've tried a few apps in the App Store, but none of them allow me to create a list of preselected hashtags. Instead, most of them allow "generating" new hashtags, which is not very useful for me. If you've found an app that does what I describe, please share it!

submitted by /u/sfomel
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 15, 2019 at 09:06AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger