-->

Facebook Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation


Advertisemen


Facebook Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello,

I recently launched a startup and have been experimenting with Facebook Ads. I have been boosting my pages posts (it's a SaaS product) and created maybe like 5 campaigns back to back.

As soon as I created my last campaign, I got the following email and now my whole Facebook Ads account is disabled. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do.

"Your ad account has been disabled for promoting ads that violate our Advertising Policies.

Any ads you are running under the Ad Account ID listed above have been turned off. If you believe your account has been disabled by mistake, please contact us.

We also suggest reviewing our e-learning Blueprint module to better understand our Advertising Policies."

Has anyone had this issue? What should I do now?

submitted by /u/newchapter709
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 15, 2019 at 07:08AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger