-->

Taking over social presence for a company. Need advice on practices and compensation.


Advertisemen


Taking over social presence for a company. Need advice on practices and compensation.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

It’s a small luxury company that has 100k on IG but is struggling with Facebook but they have a great product.

I started off just creating content for them for a year. Mainly all photo and video because that’s where my passion lies.

I grew close with the owner and the person doing their social switched career fields. They don’t know how to do social media and weren’t taking the best ways of organically posting for each platform. Just copy and pasting for the most part. He asked me to think about taking it over but only if I wanted too. I immediately jumped on this because it will be a great learning experience.

Besides creating/posting content for mainly two platforms, I will be placing Facebook and IG ads.

I will begin by implementing FB pixel in the backend of the website. From there I was to generate pure social proof and just add value to the consumer without asking for a sale. Whether it be tips pertaining to the product, sharing blog posts or just nice looking posts. After doing this i will begin to split test some of these posts that did good and kind of just go from there.

I’m new to all of this but I’m excited and I’m always trying to learn. I’m well off in almost all adobe products.. going out and creating the actual content (photo/film), researching demos and so on. The one thing I’m not entirely too confident on is copy. So we’ll see how that goes.

I’ll be getting 8% of sales till 500k. Than it goes to 9% than .25% increase for every 125k in sales till a 13% cap is reached.

submitted by /u/lastweekwasbetter
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 09, 2018 at 07:26PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger