-->

Not seeing growth, actually less engagement. Advice?


Advertisemen


Not seeing growth, actually less engagement. Advice?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey all,

I have several accounts for my own brand that I've had for many years, but only recently got serious about. At one point I put literally every effort into trying to build up the accounts, but had to stop because my career has me literally off the grid for up to a month at a time.

In the past year I started to commit and put a post up nearly every day. It's all genuine material, laboriously described with tags, hashtags, and re-sharing to communities that the content appeals to. However, my posts are getting abysmal engagement - even when the views are in the tens of thousands. I have never invested in paid ads and figured a slow process of creating high quality content could reach a broader audience. The response is highly positive and new people follow me every day... but, the engagement dropped to nearly nothing with barely a fraction of likes for views and effectively a fraction of a percent for the sum of followers I have.

Is there any way for my account to reach more people without actually paying for it, or is paying for ads the only way to go?

I don't want to "pay for followers or engagement," but it feels like I'm either paying the social media companies or have the options people search for here like bots and networks of people who don't actually consume the material I put out.

Thank you for your advice!

submitted by /u/up9rade
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 07, 2018 at 10:21PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger