-->

Actor building Social Media


Advertisemen


Actor building Social Media
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m an actor and I eventually would love to get a social media manager, but i want get myself started (so I have something to manage) and also save up for one because I know they’re pricey!

I’m trying to use Instagram to build a following, a brand, and get my name out there. As of now I have about 650 followers and follow 650 people

I’ve started posting once a day on week days (quality photos from professional photographers), and every 6 or 7 th day I’ll post a short video. I use about 20-26 hashtags for each post. If someone comments on my pic I comment back.

I notice I’m getting less likes per post now that I’m posting more frequently. When I was posting every two weeks I would get ~120-150 likes, whereas now I’m getting around 60.

I’m still playing around with what time of day to post and whatnot. I’m in my 20s so a lot of my friends wake up at 12pm, while I post at 9:30-10am. Idk of that has an affect on things.

Does anyone have any advice? I’d like to average 150, and obviously eventually move on up. Thanks!

submitted by /u/zienkz
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 07, 2018 at 09:42PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger